- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Wizkid Congratulates Davido On The Birth Of His Son
We reported earlier that singer Davido welcome a new child and the congratulation messages have started coming in from his colleagues.
Wizkid took to his Insta-stories to congratulate Davido on the birth of his son, “God’s Blessings” , he wrote.
Responding to Wizkid’s congratulatory message, Davido congratulated Wizkid on his sold out show, and also noted that the singer needs a baby girl.
“Star Man, you gats drop one girl now o. Congrats on the show Brother. More To Come”, Davido replied on his Insta Story.
Recall that Davido while announcing the birth of his son, disclosed the name of the baby.
He wrote; “Omoba ti de!! Davido Adedeji Adeleke Jnr 1. The prince is here. 20-10-2019. Love you my strong wife @Chef Chioma I LOVE YOU.”