- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
Bobrisky demands ₦1m to fix his 2019 Range Rover, replace iphone 11; Attacker remains in cell
Nigerian cross dresser, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has given an update on the man who assaulted him yesterday after bashing his new Range Rover.
According to Bobrisky, the man is still in police custody and needs a sum of ₦920,000 to repair his car and also replace his iPhone 11.
“That monkey is still in cell… let me go and check up on him dis morning. So all his mouth yesterday was trashed 😂😂😂😂. He didn’t know nobody. When they told the idiot the price of the phone he said jeeez 😂😂😂😂 I will pay twice.
Secondly my Range Rover said fixing my Range is 320,000 additional to my phone 600,000. 920,000 close to 1million. In his next life he will never raise his stupid hand to spoil people property again. For those of you saying I should forgive him, you can as well pay for him. Good day.”
See video below;