- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Two persons including a Police Inspector have been reportedly kidnapped in Rubochi community in Kuje Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.
It was reported that the persons were kidnapped around midnight on Sunday, by gunmen who stormed the community shooting sporadically.
In the same community, the younger brother to a former Chairman of Kuje Area Council, identified as Mohammed Galadima, was also abducted just a couple of days earlier.
The incident happened early around 2am on Friday, as the gunmen gained access to Galadima’s compound by jumping over the fence and picking him right in his house.
It was gathered the kidnappers had demanded a ransom of N10 million.
When contacted, the deputy spokesperson, Federal Capital Territory Police Command, ASP Mariam Yusuf, said she would get back to newsmen when she gets details.