- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Court of Appeal sitting in Kaduna State has nullified the declaration of house leader Alhassan Ado Doguwa as winner of Tudunwada/Doguwa Federal Constituency of Kano State.
The lawmaker who represents Tunduwada/Dogwa federal constituency was removed by the court presided over by Justice Oludotun Adefope Okojie.
The court ordered The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to conduct a fresh election in the two local governments where the election took place.
This is coming days after the Appeal Court gave the same verdict on Abdulmummin Jibrin.