- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Senator Smart Adeyemi of the All Progressive Congress, APC has won the Kogi West supplementary election, defeating his closest rival Senator Dino Melaye of the PDP.
Recall that the previous election conducted by the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) on November 16 was declared inconclusive due to violence and killings that characterized the exercise.
Prior to the completion of collation of results, the Peoples Democratic Party Candidate, senator Dino Melaye has said he would approach the Election Petition Tribunal if the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) does not review the re-run election held on November 16th.
Melaye said this on Saturday, after casting his vote in the supplementary polls slated for Saturday (today).
He described the November 16 election as a fraud that would not stand.
Melaye said: “What we have as result is fraud… a major fraud.”