- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Husband convicted after forcing his wife to have sex with her 11-year-old son
Mohave County Superior Court has convicted a 72-year-old man who was once a convicted murdered for forcing his wife to have sex with her 11-year-old son while he watched the sexual activity.
The convicted murderer identified as Jerry Gilligan is a resident of Arizona and reportedly killed his step dad; Walter Bopp in 1980, tortured his wife and son after months he was granted freedom for the murder of his step dad.
According to reports, the convicted murdered intensified the abuse after his wife caught him molesting the boy in a backyard shed. The wife was reportedly bound with rope, chains and duct tape while her son was battered with a taser, knife and wooden rod.
It was learnt that the hair of wife and her child were shaved off and the convicted murderer poured battery acid in his wife’s eyes. The wife and her son were taken to the hospital three days after the abuse began and that was reportedly when his wife began talkiing to the police.
According to reports, the sadistic husband was found guilty of 10 of the 18 charges levelled against him over the September 2016 incident and will be sentenced at Mohave County Superior Court on December 5.
Mohave Daily News reported that the wheelchair-bound man who might receive a life sentence was convicted of kidnapping, torture and sexual contact with a minor.