- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Kanye West Set To Run For Presidency In 2024
American rapper, Kanye West has declared his intention to run for the office of the president of United States of America in 2024.
The renown rapper,42, who is also a businessman and family man with four children and wife, Kim Kardashian West, said he believes African American voters are treated just as a “demographic”, comparing it to his own experiences in fashion.
“As black designers out of America, you can’t have an opinion. You can only be the consumer… you can only be a demographic.
“And that a boardroom says ‘this is the black demographic…This is who you’re supposed to vote on. This is what you’re supposed to buy. This is your Popeye’s chicken sandwich you’re supposed to eat on.’
“I have seen the boardroom and back. And it’s completely the concept of a demographic.”
West also declared his intention to change his name before he runs for office.
“When people say it’s crass to call yourself a billionaire, I say I might legally change my name to Christian Genius Billionaire Kanye West for a year until y’all understand exactly what it is. It will be on the license plate.”
On the encouragement from his family, West acknowledged the role his family has played so far in his pursuit.
He said, “I think if my family wasn’t so … if they didn’t work so hard and they weren’t so omnipresent, maybe I would just rest on my laurels of just being the greatest artist of human existence, and that would just be enough. But that’s shown that that is not enough.