- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Tiwa Savage threatens to call out companies owing her
Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has taken to social media to warn some companies owing her. According to the mom of one, these companies are owing her millions and better pay up before she calls them out on social media.
Tiwa took to her Instastories to write;
I might have to call out these companies that owe me millions. If you no get say you no get….no dey use style yan something else. I know how much revenue my brand has generated your brand, don’t even try it.
You better SAN WO OLU…na we get Lagos. Check the contract.
See screenshot below;