- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
- Breaking: Yinka Ayefele finally confirms wife’s delivery of triplets in US
Tiwa Savage threatens to call out companies owing her
Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has taken to social media to warn some companies owing her. According to the mom of one, these companies are owing her millions and better pay up before she calls them out on social media.
Tiwa took to her Instastories to write;
I might have to call out these companies that owe me millions. If you no get say you no get….no dey use style yan something else. I know how much revenue my brand has generated your brand, don’t even try it.
You better SAN WO OLU…na we get Lagos. Check the contract.
See screenshot below;