- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Man appreciates wife by taking her to Santorini for their 10th wedding anniversary
An Edo businessman has fulfilled a promise he made to his wife 10 years ago when she took a chance on him despite the ridicule she faced.
Hon Eghosa Agbonifo said his wife was mocked for getting pregnant for him, an okirika seller. They had to have a shotgun wedding that included him borrowing a suit and a car.
After the court wedding, his new wife wasn’t impressed with her wedding picture because she was heavily pregnant. But Etuk said he promised he would recreate her wedding picture for her, but in a more beautiful environment.
And he did. He took her to Santorini Island in Greece for their 10th wedding anniversary and they recreated their wedding photo as he promised.
See his post below.