- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Hope Olusegun Aroke aka H-Money, a convicted internet fraudster currently serving a 24 years jail term, has been uncovered by The EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office to still be in active communication with other high valued targets that are currently being investigated by the Commission for various offences relating to computer fraud and money laundering.
According to investigations, he masterminded the commission of internet scam worth over $100m whilst serving his jail term. .
In 2016, Justice Lateefa Okunnu of the Lagos State High Court, sitting in Ikeja convicted and sentenced Aroke, then a 25-year-old undergraduate of Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University, Malaysia, to 24 years imprisonment for his involvement in an internet scam that fetched him N25m. Details later.