- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO and Co-founder, has proved his versatility to many people around the world by speaking Yoruba dialect when he paid a visit to the country.
Dorsey was hosted to a dinner by prominent Nigerians on Thursday evening, November 7, with the likes of Dr. Joe Abah, Media Personality Tolu Oniru, in attendance.
Nigeria is one of the four African countries that the CEO will be visiting during his tour of Africa that he said will last the entire month of November. Other countries he will be visiting are Ghana, Ethiopia and South Africa.
Earlier, Within Nigeria reported that Dorsey paid Nigeria a visit as part of the African tour centred around listening and learning about the needs of the app’s African users.
Dorsey made his arrival known in a tweet on his verified Twitter account. The Twitter CEO is expected to meet with other entrepreneurs most of whom are also into the Technology business.
Nigeria is not the only country Jack Dorsey will be visiting as he has made plans to visit other African countries, Ethiopia, Ghana and South Africa this month.
Watch the video below: