- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Proud parents, Davido and Chioma have christened their newborn son, Ifeanyi Adeleke at a ceremony in the UK, on Saturday November 9.
The couple who welcomed their baby boy in London, on Sunday October 20, 2019 have named him officially. The event was attended by family and friends of the couple.
At the ceremony, Davido spent time praying for his son’s protection and peace..
“Before they harm you, they will harm themselves” He prayed as the audience chorused a big ‘amen’…
After the official christening, Davido and his wife rocked the dance floor as the danced together happily…
Watch videos and see more photos below.
The couple who have since become an item, are planning to get married in 2020.