- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Men of the Nigerian police force is on the news for the wrong reasons. Officers of the Nigerian police force has been allegedly caught in a human right violation.
According to reports, the officers were seen reportedly manhandling and dehumanizing a driver along Owerri-NTA for refusing to pay a certain amount of bribe.
Within Nigeria learnt that passengers who were in the bus were accosted by the Policemen who wanted more bribe and the driver refused, hence the beating and public embarrassment.
See photos below: