- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Landlord destroys tenant’s properties, only to find out his daughter has been withdrawing the rent
A landlord who invited auctioneers to raid the apartment of his tenant he thought had refused to pay rent for the past 5 months, has ended up in the offender spot after finding out that his daughter has been the one withdrawing the rent.
Twitter user @BottledPaul who shared photos which captured the state of his friend’s house after the raid, said the landlord is now begging for forgiveness as the policemen he invited allegedly fled with some of the home appliances.
“Landlord just came with auctioneers to raid my guy’s house. Nigga came home and found his kids outside. Ended up breaking his dining table and surround system. Only to find out that the landlord’s daughter’s been withdrawing the rent for the past 5 months.”, he tweeted.
Read his tweets below;