- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
“My mother-in-law can’t stay with me without washing plates” – Lady says
Relationship blogger, Joro Olomofin has shared another shocking mail from a lady who sees it as a necessity for her mother-in-law to do the dishes whenever she comes visiting.
The unidentified lady stated that her mother-in-law cannot come on a visit to her house and stay for days without washing plates and doing other house chores.
She further stressed that, the woman should also give 1 week notice or more before making an attempt to come over.
“Alot of hypocrites here Joro. As for me my mother in law can’t come and stay with me without washing plates and doing other house chores. Also I hate that a mother in law can just come anyhow she has to give 1 week notice. Can’t just come like that. Well she has to do chores”.