- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Rev. Fr. Theophilus Ndulue, the Parish Priest of St. Patrick Ihuonyia, Amansi-Odo, Ezeagu Local Government Area, Enugu State, has regained his freedom.
WITHIN NIGERIA reports that the priest was abducted on Friday, on his way back from the Diocesan Pastoral Council meeting held at Holy Ghost Cathedral, Enugu,
Police Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amaraizu, who confirmed the Priest’s release, said he was released unhurt.
Also confirming his release, the Director of Communications, Catholic Diocese of Enugu, Rev. Fr. Benjamin Achi, thanked God that Rev. Fr. Ndulue returned safe and sound and prayed God to expose the perpetrators to forestall future occurrence.