- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Davido’s boy Aloma shades Wizkid for buying “Fake” Richard Millie Watch for his manager
Being a celebrity is not always easy seeing as their life is always under scrutiny and they cannot get away with some things like regular people.
Just recently, top singer, Wizkid, gifted his manager, Sunday Are, with what he presented as a Richard Mille wristwatch on his birthday. The luxury wristwatch is known to be a very expensive brand and fans were touched by the gesture.
However, Davido’s boy, Aloma DMW has reacted to the news. In series of posts on his Instastory, the young man mocked the birthday gift and described it as being fake.
In one of his now deleted posts, Aloma wrote;
“Richard awon milli lere leleyi ooo”.
In another post, he explained that shoes come in sizes as there is original and there is fake.