- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
A video of popular Nigerian singer Burna Boy is currently making the rounds on social media. In the video Burna Boy could be seen serenading his mum as she adds another year today.
Burna Boy’s mum and manager Bose Ogulu, had clocked a new age, and in celebration, the doting son appeared to have team up with some of his crew members to celebrate his parent in a beautiful way.
In the video, the Ye crooner and his team members were sighted singing a happy birthday song to his mother. As they sang, Burna proudly said, “I was the first” while his mother smiled at the love shown her.
Below is a video of Burna Boy and his team serenading his mother.
Watch video below: