- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Final year student dies mysteriously with boyfriend days before her final paper
A mysterious occurrence that involves two lovers recently took place in Federal Polytechnic, Oko,.
A young lady, identified as Chioma, who was a final year student of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, along with her boyfriend were found dead in a room off-campus days before she was to write her final paper.
Sources said that Chioma’s boyfriend, popularly known as De Young, paid her a visit in school last Saturday, November 16, 2019, and they allegedly spent the day together in a friend’s room.
Narrating the ordeal, a student of the school said De Young’s friend, who left his room for them, returned the following morning, November 17, to find his room locked. When he knocked and no one opened, he peered through the window and saw De Young and Chioma scantily clad and motionless.
He forcefully opened the door and found them unconscious. Chioma’s body was swollen and her tongue was sticking out of her mouth. Her skin colour had already changed.
They were rushed to “Chinonso Hospital” where it was revealed that Chioma, who is from Nnewi, had been dead for at least 6 hours but De Young was still alive, though unconscious.
People were hoping for his recovery so he would explain what had happened. Sadly, he eventually passed on too.
Chioma’s was looking forward to writing her final exam on Friday, November 22, and she took to her Facebook Stories to write about it.There have been numerous speculations about what caused the couple’s death but since they are not confirmed we will not be reporting them.
Friends and students have taken to various social media platforms to mourn Chioma, who has been buried, and De Young.