- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Winner of Ghanaian reality show for huge women allegedly denied boarding plane because she is ”bigger than the economy class seat”
“Di Asa”, Precious Mensah, also known as PM, winner of Atinka FM’s plus size women reality show, was allegedly kicked out of Emirates Airlines’ plane to Dubai because of her size.
PM who was the biggest plus-sized among all the 47 women that were hosted into the ‘DI ASA house for three month was allegedly not allowed to board the plane to Dubai because her body size is bigger than a single economy class seat in Emirates Airlines’ flight.
She and two runner ups, Maafia and Gaza had a package of making a sponsored trip to Dubai as part of the prize for emerging as winners and a brand new Hundai Elantra.
Sadly, PM couldn’t make the trip despite successfully checking in her luggage in person, while Maafia and Gaza, did.
It was also reported that a few minutes before being denied boarding, PM expressed her excitement about the trip.
In her last interview with Atinka TV, PM had high anticipations.
“I’ve heard of the tallest building and an exceptional fountain. I want to see and learn about them. I also want to go and study the culture of Dubai and a host of others,” an elated PM said.
PM was left disappointed and sad, but she had no option than to return home