- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Today is the 30th wedding anniversary of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari and his beautiful wife Aisha Buhari.
The presidency made the announcement through the official Twitter handle of the president, with some throwback photos.
“Today, on our 30th Wedding Anniversary, I pray for Allah’s continued peace and blessings in our home and family.”
Today, on our 30th Wedding Anniversary, I pray for Allah’s continued peace and blessings in our home and family. pic.twitter.com/o7xqupV0fS
— Muhammadu Buhari (@MBuhari) December 2, 2019
And the First Lady, Aisha Buhari also took to social media to celebrate, saying;
“Alhamdulillah for 30yrs of togetherness.
She also shared a video to celebrate her 30th anniversary with her husband, President Buhari.
Watch the video below;