TRENDING IN 48-Hrs

Tragedy averted as fire engulf store in Presidential Villa

A store near the State House of Chapel in the Presidential Villa has been gutted by fire on Thursday in Abuja.

This was disclosed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu who described the incident as minor.

While speaking on the fire incident, Shehu attributed the incident to an electrical spark.

The presidential aide said the incident was recorded Thursday afternoon at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa.

He said: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.”

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential spokesman added.

In a related story, WITHIN NIGERIA reported that the headquarters of Nigerian Postal Service was hit by an early morning fire on Wednesday, 20th May.

 
FOR Trending Videos, Comedy, Viral Photos, Click to join Our INSTAGRAM: @withinnigeria

MOST READ TODAY

MORE INTERESTING POSTS

LATEST UPDATES

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.