- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Top 10 richest countries in the world
I guess you always wanted to know the richest countries in the world, well, here it is: the official top 10 richest countries in the world..
The global financial crisis slowed overall global economic growth for a number of years, however, some countries never felt the impact as hard. Instead, their GDP levels stabilized and per capita income increased. These top 10 richest countries have done well in the past decade and their fortunes improve with each passing year.
The alpine nation has a population of about 8.5 million people with a healthy per capita income of $39,711, which is about four times higher than the per capita income for the average person globally.
Its robust service sector and its proximity to Germany provide a ready market for its steel, iron and agricultural products. The Capital city, Vienna is the fifth richest metropolis in Europe behind Hamburg, London, Luxembourg, and Brussels.