- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
Top 10 richest countries in the world
I guess you always wanted to know the richest countries in the world, well, here it is: the official top 10 richest countries in the world..
The Emerald Isle has a per capita income of about $39,999 with a population of about 4.8 million people. The main industries that boost its economy are textiles, mining, food production, staple products in any economy.
In OECD (Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development) rankings, Ireland actually places 4th overall.
With 16.8 million people, and a per capita GDP of $42,447, the Dutch are more than just a tulip country. Its success comes from three key sectors: mining, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Many people do not know that the Netherlands is actually a kingdom of four countries: Aruba, Curaçao, the Netherlands and Sint Maarten but the Netherlands makes up 98% of the total land area in the Kingdom.
The GDP per Swiss citizen is $46,424. Swiss banking and financial institutions keep this country and its economy afloat. It is important to note that some of the wealthiest people and companies in the world own Swiss bank accounts and therefore Switzerland has excess capital to use for investment purposes.
Zurich and Geneva, Switzerland’s most well known cities, have consistently ranked among the top ten highest living standard cities in the world.