- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Top 10 richest countries in the world
I guess you always wanted to know the richest countries in the world, well, here it is: the official top 10 richest countries in the world..
The Emerald Isle has a per capita income of about $39,999 with a population of about 4.8 million people. The main industries that boost its economy are textiles, mining, food production, staple products in any economy.
In OECD (Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development) rankings, Ireland actually places 4th overall.
With 16.8 million people, and a per capita GDP of $42,447, the Dutch are more than just a tulip country. Its success comes from three key sectors: mining, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Many people do not know that the Netherlands is actually a kingdom of four countries: Aruba, Curaçao, the Netherlands and Sint Maarten but the Netherlands makes up 98% of the total land area in the Kingdom.
The GDP per Swiss citizen is $46,424. Swiss banking and financial institutions keep this country and its economy afloat. It is important to note that some of the wealthiest people and companies in the world own Swiss bank accounts and therefore Switzerland has excess capital to use for investment purposes.
Zurich and Geneva, Switzerland’s most well known cities, have consistently ranked among the top ten highest living standard cities in the world.