- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Signs your lover is cheating on you
Recent studies show that cheating at some point in a relationship is pretty common. With such alarming indices, one may wonder if his/her mate is cheating.
Here are the top ten signs to look for that might mean your partner is cheating:
1. S/He takes the cell phone everywhere. Taking the phone everywhere, including the bathroom, is a red flag. Doing so can help the cheating partner hide text messages or make secret calls. If your partner is attached at the hip to the cell phone there might be cause for alarm.
2. S/He always has a reason you cannot hang out or visit their living space. Not being able to visit, announced or otherwise, could mean there is something to hide. In the early stages of a relationship, this boundary is expected. But as time progresses and the boundary remains high, cheating might be the reason.
3. S/He no longer initiates or seems interested in sex. A sudden decrease in interest in being intimate could mean that someone else is satisfying your partner.