- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
- Gang leader of Offa Bank robbery, Micheal Adikwu dies in Kwara Police’ custody
Unbelievable objects surgically removed from women’s vagina – Doctors release list
The list of the objects removed from women’s vaginas over the last 12 months has been released and you won’t believe some of the objects found in there.
Consumer Product Safety Commission puts out a database of emergency room visits. And the website Adequate Man released a list of strange objects doctors have found inside vaginas this year.
Here are the most frequent emergency room visits for vaginal obstructions removed.
- Scented soap
- Deodorant lid
- Penis ring with spikes on it
- A piece of rusty metal
- Silicon balls
- A ball
- Bike reflector
- A woman on her period inserted non-birth control sponge in vagina so she could swim
- Hot towel
- A woman was having sexual intercourse with boyfriend when he put phone and money in her vagina
- One woman was brought to the emergency room because she was using massaging urethral vaginal stone balls and the string holding 15 balls together dissolved. Only 14 balls could be found.
- Toy magic wand
- Multiple tampons in one vagina