- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Siblings, Wife in tough war over Late Music Producer, OJB’s property in Surulere, Lagos
The fight over the the property of late Nigerian music producer and singer, Babatunde Okungbowa otherwise known as OJB Jezreel seems to be getting messier.
OJB’s property located on Gbaja street, Surulere, Lagos has been causing a lot of ripples recently. OJB’s elder brother has dragged wife and kids to court over his late brother’s property.
LIB reportedly obtained court documents showing that late OJB’s elder brother Albert Okungbowa has sued OJB’s first wife over the disputed 5-bedroom property.
According to case (MCY/463/2018) filed at the Magistrate Court, Yaba, OJB’s first wife, Mabel Okungbowa is to appear in court on Tuesday 27th February 2018 at 9am.
See the court documents below…