- Biafra: Presidency finally speak on Nnamdi Kanu’s reappearance
- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
Siblings, Wife in tough war over Late Music Producer, OJB’s property in Surulere, Lagos
The fight over the the property of late Nigerian music producer and singer, Babatunde Okungbowa otherwise known as OJB Jezreel seems to be getting messier.
OJB’s property located on Gbaja street, Surulere, Lagos has been causing a lot of ripples recently. OJB’s elder brother has dragged wife and kids to court over his late brother’s property.
LIB reportedly obtained court documents showing that late OJB’s elder brother Albert Okungbowa has sued OJB’s first wife over the disputed 5-bedroom property.
According to case (MCY/463/2018) filed at the Magistrate Court, Yaba, OJB’s first wife, Mabel Okungbowa is to appear in court on Tuesday 27th February 2018 at 9am.
See the court documents below…