- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Siblings, Wife in tough war over Late Music Producer, OJB’s property in Surulere, Lagos
The fight over the the property of late Nigerian music producer and singer, Babatunde Okungbowa otherwise known as OJB Jezreel seems to be getting messier.
OJB’s property located on Gbaja street, Surulere, Lagos has been causing a lot of ripples recently. OJB’s elder brother has dragged wife and kids to court over his late brother’s property.
LIB reportedly obtained court documents showing that late OJB’s elder brother Albert Okungbowa has sued OJB’s first wife over the disputed 5-bedroom property.
According to case (MCY/463/2018) filed at the Magistrate Court, Yaba, OJB’s first wife, Mabel Okungbowa is to appear in court on Tuesday 27th February 2018 at 9am.
See the court documents below…