- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
Nollywood Producer Emem Isong loses father
Nollywood filmmaker/producer, Emem Isong has lost her father to the cold hands of death.
The mother of three, Emem Isong took to her Instagram page this afternoon to announce the demise of her dad.
The Filmmaker wrote:
”One is never prepared for the death of a parent. Even when they’re ill, no matter how one has braced up for the eventuality of their passing, the grief still hits hard.
“And so I am left grieving, with the weight of this loss resting on my already broken heart. But in all things, we will continue to thank God for a life well spent and fulfilled.
“You have ran your race, Jesus has taken you back home to rest. In the end, God’s will always prevails. Adieu Papa, we will definitely meet again on the resurrection day. Your Adiagha.’