- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Tboss Shares First Photo Of Daughter
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as Tboss, has revealed the first image of her daughter.
The 35-year-old posted a photo of herself on Instagram on Wednesday cuddling her baby girl.
In her caption, Tboss promised to hold her daughter’s heart more tenderly than she would hold hers.
“Flesh of my Flesh. Blood of my Blood. I will forever hold your heart even more tenderly than I would hold mine. I Love You -Always & Forever & a Day more💖💖💖,” she said.
Tboss had on August 26 confirmed the birth of her child after months of silence on claims that she was pregnant.
The identity of her child’s father is not known.
Reports had hinted that the light-skinned Tboss was pregnant for reality TV star and actor, Uti Nwachukwu.
Both parties neither confirmed nor denied the reports.
Senator Dino Melaye has also denied being the father of the child.
View this post on Instagram
Flesh of my Flesh. Blood of my Blood. I will Forever hold your heart even more tenderly than I would hold mine. I Love you -Always & Forever & a Day more💖💖💖 #Masterpiece #DivineCompensation #Unapologetic #Noregrets #Journeytoforever #SoInLove #Purebliss #Gratefulheart💖 #TheBestGiftEVER #TheBestDecisionOfMyLife #MyGreatestAchievement #BlessedBeyondWord #GlowIngFromWithin #Thanksforthelove #TheLordtrulymakesAllthingsbeautifulinhisowntime @atilary @axelleavery @simplysorrentino Thank you so much y’all 🙏🏽😊God Bless you…