- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
According to EFCC, Naira Marley’s release was staged by his friends.
A top source in the EFCC revealed that the video was mere propaganda by friends of the musician who are desperate to launder his image.
In the video circulating across social media, the rapper was spotted in a joyous mood with his fans and friends and could be seen making an entrance into a private vehicle, which made it seem like he had been released.
Watch the video below.
Some friends of Naira Marley were spotted at the court and allegedly talking to journalists to write their story of the arraignment in favor of the musician.