- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
According to EFCC, Naira Marley’s release was staged by his friends.
A top source in the EFCC revealed that the video was mere propaganda by friends of the musician who are desperate to launder his image.
In the video circulating across social media, the rapper was spotted in a joyous mood with his fans and friends and could be seen making an entrance into a private vehicle, which made it seem like he had been released.
Watch the video below.
Some friends of Naira Marley were spotted at the court and allegedly talking to journalists to write their story of the arraignment in favor of the musician.