- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
Wizkid has never snapped photo with his second son — Babymama, Binta
Wizkid’s Second Baby Mama Reveals He Has Never Taken A Picture With Their Son
Binta Diallo, Wizkid’s second baby mama has revealed that the father of her child, has never taken a photo with their 3 year old son, King Ayo.
This was revealed during a Question & Answer session with her followers.
If you recall, during one of her rants last year, Binta revealed that Wizkid has given her only N4.7m In 2yrs while claiming that the singer is a careless father. She also revealed that Wizkid met their son just once and that was when he was newly born.
Binta also shared on Instagram copies of the agreement that her lawyers and Wizkid’s lawyers drafted about seven months to time of her post and claims the singer was yet to sign for reasons unknown, she wrote:
“This is some of the agreements/settlements that was provided by both of our lawyers which was supposed to be resolved outside court by February 2018.
“I didn’t sue him or take the case to court because some of his family members begged not to and said that wiz himself want to settle everything with the lawyers without involving the courts because he didn’t want to get in trouble with immigration.
“So, I listened and accepted that deal and gave him a chance to do the right thing. That was 7 months ago and since then his lawyers keep telling my lawyers that they have not been able to reach their client or his management team. #more receipts on the way.”
Apparently, since then, he has not been in the child’s life since then.
Meanwhile, the singer occasionally show off his third son, Zion he had with his manager, Jada Pollock.
Also, the singer’s first Babymama, Shola Ogudu has similar claims. Just last week, Shola revealed why she called the singer out on social media in 2018 as she talks about life in general. She explained that she called him out because people were attributing and linking her success to him, and also people were always thinking he was the one taking care of their son.