- Biafra: Presidency finally speak on Nnamdi Kanu’s reappearance
- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
5-yrs-practicing Fake Lawyer arrested after N342,000 fraud in Imo State
After practicing for 5 years, law has finally caught up with one Beatrice Obiageli Nnamuoh, a fake lawyer.
35-year-old woman, Obiageli Nnamuoh was paraded alongside other suspects at the Imo State Police Command Headquarter in Owerri on Thursday, March 1.
Briefing newsmen, the Commissioner of Police, CP Chris Ezike, said the suspect from Iyiawu Village, Onitsha Anambra State but resident at Okporo Orlu, Imo State, was arrested on February, 1, after defrauding members of the public of various sums totally over N342,000.00 with the pretence of selling auction vehicles to them having severally posed as a Lawyer.
In the course of investigation, the suspect confessed to be fake Lawyer and have been in practice for the past five years.
She also confessed to have forged the letter headed papers bearing Basil C. Okereke – Seat of Wisdom Chambers No. 10 Orlu/Amakohia Road.
A search conducted at her residence led to the recovery of lawyers Gown, Wig, Collaret, Letter headed papers and case diaries.
She will be charged to Court soon.