- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Why I was touching private part of late Ebony Reigns, recorded it on video — Mortuary attendant
Mortuary attendant who was accused of sexually assaulting the corpse of late beautiful singer, Ebony Reigns, has spoken.
The Mortuary attendant said “I was ordered by the Police to record the remains of Ebony and Franky for evidence.”
It was had earlier reported that father of the late singer had threatened harsh treatment after a video emerged showing the mortuary attendant touching his daughter’s private part (read here).
Speaking to Nhyira FM, Ghana, he said, “I was asked by the pathologists working on the bodies to check if the bodies were ready to undergo an autopsy.
He added that he “took videos of them so it could be used as evidence.”
The Police have, however, declared the mortuary attendant wanted for criminal act.
Chief Superintendent Yankson told the Ghanaian media that he has “been instructed to commence investigations into the matter and bring those perpetrators to book.”
“The law particularly says that even if you have in your possession, distributing it, those circulating it, it is also an offence and they could be brought to book,” he added.
It was earlier reported that Ebony, born Priscilla Opoku Kwarteng, died in a tragic accident on the Sunyani-Kumasi road on 8th February 2018 after the jeep they were travelling in collided with a VIP passenger Bus.
Franky Kuri, Ebony Reigns and Lance Corporal Atsu Vondee will be buried on 3rd, 17th and 23rd March 2018, respectively.