- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Family’s only son, 2 others die after birthday party, victim says it is for ‘Money Ritual’
Three boys who are first born of their parents have been found dead after attending a birthday party.
The 3 boys who are said to be cousins are Micheal Osula, Igie Edosomwan and Kelvin Idemudia. They were said to have died after the birthday held at Ogida quarters in Egor local Government area in Benin.
A source said they were confirmed dead upon arriving a hospital they were rushed to when they complained of not feeling well.
A mother of one the deceased, Mrs. Comfort Edosomwan, said one of the victim was her only son.
Read Also: Teenager nabbed for alleged murder, rape
She said he was about to eat when his friend called him to join him to attend the birthday party.
Mrs. Comfort alleged that the incident was a case of money ritual and urged the police to thoroughly investigate the matter.
She stated that one of the suspects arrested in connection to the deaths recently returned from Ghana.
Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said some suspects were being interrogated over the deaths.