- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Family’s only son, 2 others die after birthday party, victim says it is for ‘Money Ritual’
Three boys who are first born of their parents have been found dead after attending a birthday party.
The 3 boys who are said to be cousins are Micheal Osula, Igie Edosomwan and Kelvin Idemudia. They were said to have died after the birthday held at Ogida quarters in Egor local Government area in Benin.
A source said they were confirmed dead upon arriving a hospital they were rushed to when they complained of not feeling well.
A mother of one the deceased, Mrs. Comfort Edosomwan, said one of the victim was her only son.
Read Also: Teenager nabbed for alleged murder, rape
She said he was about to eat when his friend called him to join him to attend the birthday party.
Mrs. Comfort alleged that the incident was a case of money ritual and urged the police to thoroughly investigate the matter.
She stated that one of the suspects arrested in connection to the deaths recently returned from Ghana.
Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said some suspects were being interrogated over the deaths.