- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Family’s only son, 2 others die after birthday party, victim says it is for ‘Money Ritual’
Three boys who are first born of their parents have been found dead after attending a birthday party.
The 3 boys who are said to be cousins are Micheal Osula, Igie Edosomwan and Kelvin Idemudia. They were said to have died after the birthday held at Ogida quarters in Egor local Government area in Benin.
A source said they were confirmed dead upon arriving a hospital they were rushed to when they complained of not feeling well.
A mother of one the deceased, Mrs. Comfort Edosomwan, said one of the victim was her only son.
Read Also: Teenager nabbed for alleged murder, rape
She said he was about to eat when his friend called him to join him to attend the birthday party.
Mrs. Comfort alleged that the incident was a case of money ritual and urged the police to thoroughly investigate the matter.
She stated that one of the suspects arrested in connection to the deaths recently returned from Ghana.
Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said some suspects were being interrogated over the deaths.