- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Family’s only son, 2 others die after birthday party, victim says it is for ‘Money Ritual’
Three boys who are first born of their parents have been found dead after attending a birthday party.
The 3 boys who are said to be cousins are Micheal Osula, Igie Edosomwan and Kelvin Idemudia. They were said to have died after the birthday held at Ogida quarters in Egor local Government area in Benin.
A source said they were confirmed dead upon arriving a hospital they were rushed to when they complained of not feeling well.
A mother of one the deceased, Mrs. Comfort Edosomwan, said one of the victim was her only son.
Read Also: Teenager nabbed for alleged murder, rape
She said he was about to eat when his friend called him to join him to attend the birthday party.
Mrs. Comfort alleged that the incident was a case of money ritual and urged the police to thoroughly investigate the matter.
She stated that one of the suspects arrested in connection to the deaths recently returned from Ghana.
Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, said some suspects were being interrogated over the deaths.