- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Anthony Joshua warns Joseph Parker ahead of showdown, says there will be blood
Anthony Joshua has warned Joseph Parker there will “definitely be blood” during their fight next week and hopes for a heavyweight classic like Riddick Bowe’s battles with Evander Holyfield.
Anthony Joshua who is a WBA ‘super’ and IBF title holder can move one belt away from becoming the undisputed champion, if he takes the WBO strap from Parker at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on March 31.
But Joshua respects the speed and power of the New Zealander, who has 18 knockouts on his 24-fight unbeaten record.
“I can’t tell you exactly how the fight will go, but we’re big, we’re strong, and the punches do hurt after a while.
“I definitely know there’ll be blood. There will definitely be blood, and the thing is – you can definitely hear the leather, cracking on people’s heads, if you’re close enough as well, and we’re both fast.
“You’ll see really good combinations that you don’t really see from heavyweights,” Joshua told Sky Sports News.