- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
Anthony Joshua warns Joseph Parker ahead of showdown, says there will be blood
Anthony Joshua has warned Joseph Parker there will “definitely be blood” during their fight next week and hopes for a heavyweight classic like Riddick Bowe’s battles with Evander Holyfield.
Anthony Joshua who is a WBA ‘super’ and IBF title holder can move one belt away from becoming the undisputed champion, if he takes the WBO strap from Parker at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on March 31.
But Joshua respects the speed and power of the New Zealander, who has 18 knockouts on his 24-fight unbeaten record.
“I can’t tell you exactly how the fight will go, but we’re big, we’re strong, and the punches do hurt after a while.
“I definitely know there’ll be blood. There will definitely be blood, and the thing is – you can definitely hear the leather, cracking on people’s heads, if you’re close enough as well, and we’re both fast.
“You’ll see really good combinations that you don’t really see from heavyweights,” Joshua told Sky Sports News.