- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
- Gang leader of Offa Bank robbery, Micheal Adikwu dies in Kwara Police’ custody
Anthony Joshua warns Joseph Parker ahead of showdown, says there will be blood
Anthony Joshua has warned Joseph Parker there will “definitely be blood” during their fight next week and hopes for a heavyweight classic like Riddick Bowe’s battles with Evander Holyfield.
Anthony Joshua who is a WBA ‘super’ and IBF title holder can move one belt away from becoming the undisputed champion, if he takes the WBO strap from Parker at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on March 31.
But Joshua respects the speed and power of the New Zealander, who has 18 knockouts on his 24-fight unbeaten record.
“I can’t tell you exactly how the fight will go, but we’re big, we’re strong, and the punches do hurt after a while.
“I definitely know there’ll be blood. There will definitely be blood, and the thing is – you can definitely hear the leather, cracking on people’s heads, if you’re close enough as well, and we’re both fast.
“You’ll see really good combinations that you don’t really see from heavyweights,” Joshua told Sky Sports News.