- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
- Gunmen in military uniform attacks Naka community in Benue, sets houses ablaze
- Appeal court freezes Fayose’s bank account
- Photos: Police arrest Senator Omo-Agege after Thugs cart away Senate mace during plenary
- Tragedy: Gunmen killed 4 policemen in Benue, 11 others missing (photos)
- Fresh Strike: Killer Herdsmen murder village head in Benue
- Another Popular Nollywood Actor, Tony Aleg is dead
- FG confirms Anambra as oil producing state, approves employment for 10,000 youths
- Swazi king’s 8th wife, Senteni Masango commits suicide
Anthony Joshua warns Joseph Parker ahead of showdown, says there will be blood
Anthony Joshua has warned Joseph Parker there will “definitely be blood” during their fight next week and hopes for a heavyweight classic like Riddick Bowe’s battles with Evander Holyfield.
Anthony Joshua who is a WBA ‘super’ and IBF title holder can move one belt away from becoming the undisputed champion, if he takes the WBO strap from Parker at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on March 31.
But Joshua respects the speed and power of the New Zealander, who has 18 knockouts on his 24-fight unbeaten record.
“I can’t tell you exactly how the fight will go, but we’re big, we’re strong, and the punches do hurt after a while.
“I definitely know there’ll be blood. There will definitely be blood, and the thing is – you can definitely hear the leather, cracking on people’s heads, if you’re close enough as well, and we’re both fast.
“You’ll see really good combinations that you don’t really see from heavyweights,” Joshua told Sky Sports News.