- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
The official APC Twitter account seems to have been hacked but the person currently running the account goes by the name Justin Sun and he says, ‘The President of Nigeria sold me this even record, for 2k$, he said that he lacks money, and I agreed to buy his account with 700k followers, a good deal.
It’s amazing, the president asked me to buy other accounts, I’m going to buy them. I’ll ask him if he can sell me Nigeria itself?’.
If the president of Nigeria does not pay me $100k, I’ll post screenshots – APC Twitter account hacker threatens.
The hacker is requesting for $100,000 before he can release the hacked official twitter account of APC.
APC can’t manage a twitter handle, they want to manage Nigeria, talk of cluelessness – Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri is out here mocking APC over their current Twitter account hack.
He says, ‘a week after I exposed the surreptitious moves by the APC to win my support using their
@APCNigeria handle, the embarrassed party denied the handle and have now sold it. They can’t manage a Twitter handle, they want to manage Nigeria. Talk of cluelessness’.