- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
- INEC result TV Interpreter, Peter Oyekale stabbed, hospitalized (photos)
- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
The official APC Twitter account seems to have been hacked but the person currently running the account goes by the name Justin Sun and he says, ‘The President of Nigeria sold me this even record, for 2k$, he said that he lacks money, and I agreed to buy his account with 700k followers, a good deal.
It’s amazing, the president asked me to buy other accounts, I’m going to buy them. I’ll ask him if he can sell me Nigeria itself?’.
If the president of Nigeria does not pay me $100k, I’ll post screenshots – APC Twitter account hacker threatens.
The hacker is requesting for $100,000 before he can release the hacked official twitter account of APC.
APC can’t manage a twitter handle, they want to manage Nigeria, talk of cluelessness – Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri is out here mocking APC over their current Twitter account hack.
He says, ‘a week after I exposed the surreptitious moves by the APC to win my support using their
@APCNigeria handle, the embarrassed party denied the handle and have now sold it. They can’t manage a Twitter handle, they want to manage Nigeria. Talk of cluelessness’.