- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
The official APC Twitter account seems to have been hacked but the person currently running the account goes by the name Justin Sun and he says, ‘The President of Nigeria sold me this even record, for 2k$, he said that he lacks money, and I agreed to buy his account with 700k followers, a good deal.
It’s amazing, the president asked me to buy other accounts, I’m going to buy them. I’ll ask him if he can sell me Nigeria itself?’.
If the president of Nigeria does not pay me $100k, I’ll post screenshots – APC Twitter account hacker threatens.
The hacker is requesting for $100,000 before he can release the hacked official twitter account of APC.
APC can’t manage a twitter handle, they want to manage Nigeria, talk of cluelessness – Reno Omokri
Reno Omokri is out here mocking APC over their current Twitter account hack.
He says, ‘a week after I exposed the surreptitious moves by the APC to win my support using their
@APCNigeria handle, the embarrassed party denied the handle and have now sold it. They can’t manage a Twitter handle, they want to manage Nigeria. Talk of cluelessness’.