- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
- Gang leader of Offa Bank robbery, Micheal Adikwu dies in Kwara Police’ custody
Cultists butchers Man in Ogun following heated argument during a football match
A young man was hacked to death by machete-wielding cultists yesterday in Ijebu-Igbo, Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun State.
The violent incident took place on Sunday evening after an argument broke out during a football match at a Primary School in Oke-Agbo, Ijebu-Igbo.
Some young men were playing football on the primary school field when a number of them got into an argument which soon turned violent.
The young men fled in different directions but the victim was chased by cultists suspected to be members of Eiye Confraternity and he was hacked to death when they caught up with him. The assailants fled the scene immediately after the attack.