- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Cultists butchers Man in Ogun following heated argument during a football match
A young man was hacked to death by machete-wielding cultists yesterday in Ijebu-Igbo, Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun State.
The violent incident took place on Sunday evening after an argument broke out during a football match at a Primary School in Oke-Agbo, Ijebu-Igbo.
Some young men were playing football on the primary school field when a number of them got into an argument which soon turned violent.
The young men fled in different directions but the victim was chased by cultists suspected to be members of Eiye Confraternity and he was hacked to death when they caught up with him. The assailants fled the scene immediately after the attack.