- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
- Court nullifies Omo-Agege’s suspension by Senate, says its unconstitutional
- Court jails Popular SAN, Joseph Nwobike in Lagos over justice perversion
- Bomb explodes at Ohanaeze Ndigbo President’s home in enugu
- Photos: Suicide bombers attacks Mosque in Borno, killed at least 5, injured many
- Thugs attacks Abia APC Secretariat, cart away valuables (Photos)
- Another Daredevil Robbers raid Ekiti bank, kill policeman
Here are some celebrities that you might not have known were friends.
1. Genevieve Nnaji and Kate Henshaw
The two actresses were very close before they became enemies. Although not much is known about what caused their fight.
2. Linda Ikeji and Stella Dimoko Korkus
Linda Ikeji and Stella are both top Nigerian bloggers were best of friends till they turned big time enemies.
Report had it then that the cause of their fight was because Stella reported a fight between Linda Ikeji and her former best fiend Egor Efiok, and she did not stop at that but kept writing about Linda.
3. Lola Alao and Bisi-Ibidapo Obe
Bisola Obe and Lola Alao have been on war path since Bisi claimed to be carrying senator Dino Melaye’s child not long after her friend Lola introduced her to the senator.
4. Toyin Lawani and Tonto Dikeh
Toyin and Tonto who were one time best friends forever must have forgotten how things were going on smooth between them.
They were involved in messy fights and even went as far as insulting themselves on social media.
5. Uti Nwachukwu and Alexx Ekubo
These two were more like a twin back then. The source of their fight is unknown anyway.