- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Here are some celebrities that you might not have known were friends.
1. Genevieve Nnaji and Kate Henshaw
The two actresses were very close before they became enemies. Although not much is known about what caused their fight.
2. Linda Ikeji and Stella Dimoko Korkus
Linda Ikeji and Stella are both top Nigerian bloggers were best of friends till they turned big time enemies.
Report had it then that the cause of their fight was because Stella reported a fight between Linda Ikeji and her former best fiend Egor Efiok, and she did not stop at that but kept writing about Linda.
3. Lola Alao and Bisi-Ibidapo Obe
Bisola Obe and Lola Alao have been on war path since Bisi claimed to be carrying senator Dino Melaye’s child not long after her friend Lola introduced her to the senator.
4. Toyin Lawani and Tonto Dikeh
Toyin and Tonto who were one time best friends forever must have forgotten how things were going on smooth between them.
They were involved in messy fights and even went as far as insulting themselves on social media.
5. Uti Nwachukwu and Alexx Ekubo
These two were more like a twin back then. The source of their fight is unknown anyway.