- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Here are some celebrities that you might not have known were friends.
1. Genevieve Nnaji and Kate Henshaw
The two actresses were very close before they became enemies. Although not much is known about what caused their fight.
2. Linda Ikeji and Stella Dimoko Korkus
Linda Ikeji and Stella are both top Nigerian bloggers were best of friends till they turned big time enemies.
Report had it then that the cause of their fight was because Stella reported a fight between Linda Ikeji and her former best fiend Egor Efiok, and she did not stop at that but kept writing about Linda.
3. Lola Alao and Bisi-Ibidapo Obe
Bisola Obe and Lola Alao have been on war path since Bisi claimed to be carrying senator Dino Melaye’s child not long after her friend Lola introduced her to the senator.
4. Toyin Lawani and Tonto Dikeh
Toyin and Tonto who were one time best friends forever must have forgotten how things were going on smooth between them.
They were involved in messy fights and even went as far as insulting themselves on social media.
5. Uti Nwachukwu and Alexx Ekubo
These two were more like a twin back then. The source of their fight is unknown anyway.