- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Politician dies in auto crash few hours after being sworn-in as LG deputy vice chairman in Oyo State
The newly sworn-in Vice Chairman of Irepo Local Council Development Area, Adeyemo Ojelade, and one of his political associates, Adediwura, died in a motor accident few hours after his swearing in on Monday May 14th.
The politicians were returning from Ibadan, the state capital, where they attended the swearing-in ceremony of the newly elected chairmen of the 33 Local Government Areas and 35 Local Council Development Areas of the state.
The accident occurred at Adefila Village, along Ogbomoso – Igbeti Road in the Oke-Ogun area of the state.
According to reports, the accident occurred after one of the tyres of the Honda car in which the politicians were traveling in, burst on motion causing the car to summersault several times in the process.
The remains of the deceased have been deposited in the morgue awaiting their families arrangement for their burial.