- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Super Eagles Vs Athletico Madrid: Fernando Torres, others arrives Nigeria for friendly game
Spainish striker, Fernando Torres has touched down in Uyo, Nigeria alongside some of his team mates from Athletico Madrid.
The top flight LaLiga club are set to play against the Super Eagles of Nigeria on Tuesday, 22nd May 2018 at the Godswill Akpabio stadium in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Atletcio Madrid will end their 2017-18 campaign with a hybrid friendly with Nigeria B tagged the GOtv MAX Cup.
The result means little mean to Los Rojiblancos, but that is different with the Super Eagles – made up of mostly Nigeria Professional Football League players, as they are keen to tango with some of the best players in Europe.
Diego Simeone is expected to field a robust team and Fernando Torres would be hoping to draw the curtain on a memorable Atleti career with a goal at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium.