- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
- Emir of Lafia, Isah Mustapha Awgai is dead
- Pandemonium in Katsina community as Gunmen on motorcycles kill four
Tobi Finally Speaks On Alleged Leaked Photo Of Himself And Alex In Bed
The reality tv star who recently celebrated his birthday denied knowledge of the photo.
Speaking in an exclusive chat with Punch, Tobi said, “I don’t know of any picture.
“There are usually a lot of things written about me online; so, I don’t usually have the time to keep up or comment on things I don’t know about.”
Explaining the status of his relationship with Alex, Bakre said,
“Nothing has changed about my relationship with Alex. We are still good friends; that’s what it is and that’s what it will always be.
“I know that media usually links our name together but right now, I am focused on work.
“I am still close to former housemates that I see regularly such as Miracle and Alex.
“I only see Teddy A and Bambam once in a while but it’s all good vibes with everybody.”
On the lessons he has learnt upon leaving the Big Brother house, Bakre said,
“Within two months that I got out of the house, I have learnt several things and I try to stay around people with positive energy.
“I have learnt to keep my personal life private. It’s not everything about you that the world has to know.
“Fame is fleeting and it can be gone at anytime. While you’re out there, try to add value and impact the lives of people; let people know what you stand for.
“Of course, I want to entertain people, but I also want to make impact on the world.
“I believe I should be able to inspire people out there and teach them some life lessons.”