- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Tobi Finally Speaks On Alleged Leaked Photo Of Himself And Alex In Bed
The reality tv star who recently celebrated his birthday denied knowledge of the photo.
Speaking in an exclusive chat with Punch, Tobi said, “I don’t know of any picture.
“There are usually a lot of things written about me online; so, I don’t usually have the time to keep up or comment on things I don’t know about.”
Explaining the status of his relationship with Alex, Bakre said,
“Nothing has changed about my relationship with Alex. We are still good friends; that’s what it is and that’s what it will always be.
“I know that media usually links our name together but right now, I am focused on work.
“I am still close to former housemates that I see regularly such as Miracle and Alex.
“I only see Teddy A and Bambam once in a while but it’s all good vibes with everybody.”
On the lessons he has learnt upon leaving the Big Brother house, Bakre said,
“Within two months that I got out of the house, I have learnt several things and I try to stay around people with positive energy.
“I have learnt to keep my personal life private. It’s not everything about you that the world has to know.
“Fame is fleeting and it can be gone at anytime. While you’re out there, try to add value and impact the lives of people; let people know what you stand for.
“Of course, I want to entertain people, but I also want to make impact on the world.
“I believe I should be able to inspire people out there and teach them some life lessons.”