- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Tobi Finally Speaks On Alleged Leaked Photo Of Himself And Alex In Bed
The reality tv star who recently celebrated his birthday denied knowledge of the photo.
Speaking in an exclusive chat with Punch, Tobi said, “I don’t know of any picture.
“There are usually a lot of things written about me online; so, I don’t usually have the time to keep up or comment on things I don’t know about.”
Explaining the status of his relationship with Alex, Bakre said,
“Nothing has changed about my relationship with Alex. We are still good friends; that’s what it is and that’s what it will always be.
“I know that media usually links our name together but right now, I am focused on work.
“I am still close to former housemates that I see regularly such as Miracle and Alex.
“I only see Teddy A and Bambam once in a while but it’s all good vibes with everybody.”
On the lessons he has learnt upon leaving the Big Brother house, Bakre said,
“Within two months that I got out of the house, I have learnt several things and I try to stay around people with positive energy.
“I have learnt to keep my personal life private. It’s not everything about you that the world has to know.
“Fame is fleeting and it can be gone at anytime. While you’re out there, try to add value and impact the lives of people; let people know what you stand for.
“Of course, I want to entertain people, but I also want to make impact on the world.
“I believe I should be able to inspire people out there and teach them some life lessons.”