- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Presidency calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘bad, ugly’
The Presidency on Monday subtly lashed out at former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and ex-Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida with a ‘bad, ugly’ caption.
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, described Obasanjo and Babangida as bad and ugly.
Onochie, who shared a photograph of Buhari, Obasanjo and Babangida, however described the current president as good.
The photograph showed Buhari standing alongside Obasanjo and Babangida, in that order.
An encrypted message attached to the photograph which she posted on her Twitter handle, reads, “Who has a copy of the movie called. “THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY?” The Good, Bad and Ugly.”
Onochie, however, did not give reasons for sharing the photographs and the encrypted message. See photo below.