- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Presidency calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘bad, ugly’
The Presidency on Monday subtly lashed out at former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and ex-Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida with a ‘bad, ugly’ caption.
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, described Obasanjo and Babangida as bad and ugly.
Onochie, who shared a photograph of Buhari, Obasanjo and Babangida, however described the current president as good.
The photograph showed Buhari standing alongside Obasanjo and Babangida, in that order.
An encrypted message attached to the photograph which she posted on her Twitter handle, reads, “Who has a copy of the movie called. “THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY?” The Good, Bad and Ugly.”
Onochie, however, did not give reasons for sharing the photographs and the encrypted message. See photo below.