- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
Presidency calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘bad, ugly’
The Presidency on Monday subtly lashed out at former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and ex-Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida with a ‘bad, ugly’ caption.
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, described Obasanjo and Babangida as bad and ugly.
Onochie, who shared a photograph of Buhari, Obasanjo and Babangida, however described the current president as good.
The photograph showed Buhari standing alongside Obasanjo and Babangida, in that order.
An encrypted message attached to the photograph which she posted on her Twitter handle, reads, “Who has a copy of the movie called. “THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY?” The Good, Bad and Ugly.”
Onochie, however, did not give reasons for sharing the photographs and the encrypted message. See photo below.