- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Actress Juliana Olayede “Toyo Baby” Rocks Aso Oke To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos)
The Nollywood Actress rocks a native outfit (Aso Oke) with beads to celebrate her birthday.
See photos below…
Olayode Juliana is from the family of eight she is the last girl in the family and she was brought up in Lagos and she is from Ogun State the state that mostly contains the Ijebu and Egba. She belongs to a ministry called ‘Mine ministry’ people who belong to this group are proud advocate of sexual purity. She worships at The Ark, a church for young adults.
Her stage name Toyo Baby came from the very popular TV series, Jenifa’s Diary where she acted as Jenifa’s friend ( Funke Akindele). She was among the best act in the TV series. She got the role when she went for an audition which she learned about the audition through a broadcast message online which she attended the audition. According to her she said,
“I attended the audition which was meant to start at 10am i got there about 8am to my surprise I saw a large crowd already at the audition , i was number 273 on list for the audition”.
Recent development attest that Olayode Juliana aka Toyo Baby ( Toyosi) have departed with Funke Akindele .
After the successful screen play by Olayode Juliana in Jenifa’s Diary she also have featured in movies like Couple Of days, Where Does Beauty Go, Rivers Between, Life Of Disaster which will be out soon about student life .
Read more: http://www.toyobabyblog.com/2017/06/olayode-juliana-full-biography.html#ixzz5Hiz0bp3K