- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Man Who Snatched Married Woman From Husband In Kaduna Arrested By Sharia Police
A man identified as Abubakar Mustapha was today remanded in police custody for allegedly luring a married woman from her husband.
A Sharia court sitting at Magajin Gari area of Kaduna today ordered Mustapha remanded for wooing a married woman from her husband.
He pleaded not guilty to the charges of enticing and wooing a married woman but his plea was not taken by the court.
The complainant, Sadi Yusuf told the court that Mustapha wooed his wife after she went to her parents home in Kafanchan to give birth to a baby.
Yusuf said since his wife, Nusaiba delivered her baby, she has refused to return home.
“When I traveled to Kafanchan to see my wife and our baby, Mustapha called my wife to his room and I followed her. “Upon reaching his room, he shouted at me saying he only called my wife not me, threatening to deal with me” .
He pleaded with the court to intervene in the matter so his wife can return home.