- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Man Who Snatched Married Woman From Husband In Kaduna Arrested By Sharia Police
A man identified as Abubakar Mustapha was today remanded in police custody for allegedly luring a married woman from her husband.
A Sharia court sitting at Magajin Gari area of Kaduna today ordered Mustapha remanded for wooing a married woman from her husband.
He pleaded not guilty to the charges of enticing and wooing a married woman but his plea was not taken by the court.
The complainant, Sadi Yusuf told the court that Mustapha wooed his wife after she went to her parents home in Kafanchan to give birth to a baby.
Yusuf said since his wife, Nusaiba delivered her baby, she has refused to return home.
“When I traveled to Kafanchan to see my wife and our baby, Mustapha called my wife to his room and I followed her. “Upon reaching his room, he shouted at me saying he only called my wife not me, threatening to deal with me” .
He pleaded with the court to intervene in the matter so his wife can return home.