- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Man Who Snatched Married Woman From Husband In Kaduna Arrested By Sharia Police
A man identified as Abubakar Mustapha was today remanded in police custody for allegedly luring a married woman from her husband.
A Sharia court sitting at Magajin Gari area of Kaduna today ordered Mustapha remanded for wooing a married woman from her husband.
He pleaded not guilty to the charges of enticing and wooing a married woman but his plea was not taken by the court.
The complainant, Sadi Yusuf told the court that Mustapha wooed his wife after she went to her parents home in Kafanchan to give birth to a baby.
Yusuf said since his wife, Nusaiba delivered her baby, she has refused to return home.
“When I traveled to Kafanchan to see my wife and our baby, Mustapha called my wife to his room and I followed her. “Upon reaching his room, he shouted at me saying he only called my wife not me, threatening to deal with me” .
He pleaded with the court to intervene in the matter so his wife can return home.