- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
Man Who Snatched Married Woman From Husband In Kaduna Arrested By Sharia Police
A man identified as Abubakar Mustapha was today remanded in police custody for allegedly luring a married woman from her husband.
A Sharia court sitting at Magajin Gari area of Kaduna today ordered Mustapha remanded for wooing a married woman from her husband.
He pleaded not guilty to the charges of enticing and wooing a married woman but his plea was not taken by the court.
The complainant, Sadi Yusuf told the court that Mustapha wooed his wife after she went to her parents home in Kafanchan to give birth to a baby.
Yusuf said since his wife, Nusaiba delivered her baby, she has refused to return home.
“When I traveled to Kafanchan to see my wife and our baby, Mustapha called my wife to his room and I followed her. “Upon reaching his room, he shouted at me saying he only called my wife not me, threatening to deal with me” .
He pleaded with the court to intervene in the matter so his wife can return home.