- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Man Who Snatched Married Woman From Husband In Kaduna Arrested By Sharia Police
A man identified as Abubakar Mustapha was today remanded in police custody for allegedly luring a married woman from her husband.
A Sharia court sitting at Magajin Gari area of Kaduna today ordered Mustapha remanded for wooing a married woman from her husband.
He pleaded not guilty to the charges of enticing and wooing a married woman but his plea was not taken by the court.
The complainant, Sadi Yusuf told the court that Mustapha wooed his wife after she went to her parents home in Kafanchan to give birth to a baby.
Yusuf said since his wife, Nusaiba delivered her baby, she has refused to return home.
“When I traveled to Kafanchan to see my wife and our baby, Mustapha called my wife to his room and I followed her. “Upon reaching his room, he shouted at me saying he only called my wife not me, threatening to deal with me” .
He pleaded with the court to intervene in the matter so his wife can return home.