- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Nollywood Actress Beverly Naya Makes Forbes Africa Most Promising Young Change Makers List
Miss Naya was among the 13 young Nigerians on the recently released 30 under 30 list by Forbes Magazine African.
Year after year, Forbes features some of the brightest young leaders, entrepreneurs and billionaires under the 30 Under 30 list across various continents.
This year, over 90 people make the Forbes Africa 2018 list spanning across Business, Technology and Creatives
As such, 13 Nigerians make the list including Wizkid, Davido, Bidemi Zakariyau, Beverly Naya and Adebayo Oke-Lawal.
The 29-year-old is super excited about this recognition.
She shared her achievement on IG writing:
It’s always a humbling feeling to have your hard work recognised, it’s even more humbling when it comes from a business magazine as respected as Forbes. Forbes Africa have written about some of the most illustrious and most successful people in Africa today so to be recognised for my efforts as one of the 30 under 30 for 2018 feels incredible.
I am Beverly Naya- actor, brand, producer, entrepreneur and CEO of Be Naya LTD (Be Naya Productions, Be Naya Foods). Eternally grateful Lord, I am who You say I am.
Here’s to the future…can’t stop, won’t stop! It won’t always be easy but if you stay passionate and consistent, I promise you, it’ll be worth it. 👑