- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Family of seven die inside auto crash in Enugu
The Police Command in Enugu state have confirmed the death of a family of seven in an auto crash which occurred at Ugwu-Onyeama on the Enugu-Onitsha expressway on Sunday.
Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in the state, SP Ebere Amaraizu, in a statement, said the accident occurred at about 8am on the Enugu axis of the expressway.
Amaraizu explained that the accident involved a Toyota Camry with registration number CM960FKJ and a Toyota Hiace bus with registration number ENU75YY, belonging to a mass transit company.
He said the two vehicles, which were on top speed, collided in one lane of the expressway.
According to him, seven passengers in the Toyota car, who are members of the same family and one other from the bus, lost their lives in the accident.
The police spokesperson disclosed that their bodies have been deposited in the mortuary of the Enugu State University of Teaching Hopsital, (ESUTH), Parklane.
He added that four others sustained injuries in the crash, and were receiving medical attention at the same hospital.