- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
2018 World Cup: Psychic pig that predicted Trump’s victory picks Nigeria for semi-final
Mystic Marcus, the psychic pig that predicted President Donald Trump’s victory, has picked Nigeria, Argentina as semi-finalists for the 2018 World Cup.
The 8-year-old psychic pig has a history of sniffing out winners. So far, it has had a 100 per cent track record of accurately predicting sports results according to his owner Juliette Stevens.
The black micro pig had previously guessed the winner of the 2014 World Cup and the Wimbledon tennis finals by picking apples. It even predicted Brexit and that Donald Trump would win the US presidential election.
Now Mystic Marcus is putting his skills to the test once more by forecasting the semi-finalists for this summer’s World Cup in Russia.
Mystic Marcus predicts that Belgium, Argentina, Nigeria, and Uruguay will make it through.
Explaining the pig’s abilities, farmer and micro pig breeder Juliette from Heage, Derbyshire, said: “Marcus is the seventh child of a seventh child and apparently they’re gifted with special powers so maybe that’s where it comes from.
“A few years ago I was invited on a radio show because of Paul the octopus predicting results and they wanted to see if I had any animals that had the ability. I hadn’t tried the seventh child theory out so thought I’d give it a go.
“They used apples and oranges and Marcus predicted the football results, it was amazing.”