- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Comedian Arole’s hot slap onset causes drama between Actresses
Comedian Arole and the ‘hot slap’ that made actress Nkechi Blessing call Juliet Ibrahim an ‘Idiot’.
There was drama on set of a new Nollywood movie that left a mark on actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday.
In one of the scene of the new movie, she got a hot slap by a colleague who happens to be popular comedian, Arole. The very hot slap was so real that it made her forget her lines making her to beg the Director of the movie to ‘cut’.
Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.
According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time, “I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”
Nkechi didn’t take likely to Juliet’s advice and she responded, ‘With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?…Aunty better don’t even come near me. Slap that left me deaf for 10mins @officialarole I love you Still tho’.
See a video of the scene below.
See their exchange below.