- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
5 Tips Will Make Your Breasts Grow Bigger Naturally
Having bigger breasts is not so impossible and this is a simple truth. All you need to do is make a few changes to your lifestyle and you’d be surprised how big your breasts would be in no time.
These tips will help you
1. Gain some weight
If you really want to naturally get bigger breasts, then all you have to do is gain a few pounds. Your breasts will fill out along with your stomach, thighs, and other parts of your body that tend to gain weight more easily than the rest.
You may not want to gain weight in order to get bigger breasts, but it’s the best way to do it. To gain weight, just increase your caloric intake, focus on fattier foods like carbohydrates and sugary foods like chocolates or just eat more of the food you love so you don’t feel like you’re actively trying to be unhealthy.
2. Eat more foods that contain estrogen
Estrogen is a female hormone that is responsible for increasing the size of your breasts, among other things. Though your body will naturally produce estrogen while you’re going through puberty and even until you are 18 or 19 years old, there’s no harm in focusing on eating more foods that contain estrogen to help your breasts get a bit bigger. Some foods that are known to be rich in estrogen are:
Dairy products, such as cheese and yoghurt
Fruits such as apples, cherries, and plums
Vegetables such as carrots, and cucumbers
Grains such as rice, barley, and wheat
3. Do push-ups
Push-ups are not only great exercise for your triceps, but they can also strengthen the pectoral muscles that are located below the breasts. Doing too many push-ups at once can strain your arms, so start by doing just 2 or 3 sets of 10 push-ups in one day, if you’re already physically strong. If push-ups are new to you, start with 2 sets of 5 and work your way up.
4. Wear a bra that fits you correctly
Studies show that as many as 8 out of every 10 women are wearing the wrong bra size. Wearing a bra that is too small may actually make your breasts look smaller, not bigger, and wearing a bra that is too big can make your breasts hang more loosely and therefore can also make them look smaller than they really are. The trick to making your breasts look bigger is to wear a bra that fits you perfectly.
5. Perfect your posture.
This is the easiest and quickest way to make your breasts look bigger so your mother knew what she was saying when she kept telling you to stop slouching when you were a little girl.
Having good posture by keeping your spine straight, your shoulders naturally raised instead of hunched, and your arms at your sides instead of folded across your chest, will not only make you look taller and more confident, but it will also make your breasts look perkier and bigger.