- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
9 Habits That Shows Your Relationship Will Last Forever
Your relationship will last if you do these.
Let’s face it, having a healthy relationship is rarely easy and completely argument-free……People that laugh a lot and generally just don’t take things too seriously can more easily enjoy a healthy relationship.
Have you ever wondered how some of the longest-lasting couples you know just seem to be better equipped and able to deal with conflict in a more mature way?
I know I have!
Let’s face it, having a healthy relationship is rarely easy and completely argument-free.
To find out their secrets on growing both as people and romantic partners, withinnigeria team went on a fact finding mission and these are the result to our findings:
1 Compliment Your Partner.
According to psychologist and dating coach, Samantha Rodman – “Couples in healthy relationships talk positively about one another to friends, kids, relatives, even coworkers. This is the opposite of undermining behaviors that characterize less functional relationships. Just saying, ‘My husband is handy,’ or ‘Mommy always makes the best dinners’ can be automatic and is a great way to maintain connection and closeness.”